Organic clothing are becoming popular in India. Why they are becoming so popular do you have any idea?
- Organic clothing are prepared from organic sources only. Many are interested in it and it's the main reason about 30% of growth is seen in organic Industry over the past 6-7 years.
Benefits of Organic clothing
- Inorganic colors and synthetic fibers may affect our skin so it is advisable to use natural and organic clothing. chemicals used in preparing many colors are harmful to our health.
- Organic clothes are easily decomposable in our earth. It is a added advantage after decomposition it adds essentials to the soil. It is pollution free and very smooth when compared to normal synthetic fibers.
- These are eco-friendly and produced from non-genetically modified plants. Thus, traditional plant varieties are encouraged and conserved. For conservation of our own traditional varieties, organic industry should be boosted up.
- Cotton is a crop which consumes a maximum amount of pesticides by organic cotton we can overcome it. From recent survey article by NRDC see chemicals are invading milk. How pollution is damaging our environment.
- If you want real data on this pesticide pollution you can check pesticide Info. How our soil is losing everything it is predicted that a day will come where polluted genome cannot be controlled by humans.
- Natural colors are used for preparing these materials which are normally extracted from flowers.
- After reading the article by NRDC, every mother will suppose to change from inorganic to organic wears. It's a step taken by many people to control pollution indirectly.
- Pollution by many chemicals enters into our blood these can be easily controlled by all of us.
Attracting colors jeans and T-shirts see my friends photograph at Ooty with all organic wear. (Mallikarjun)
The organic industry should be encouraged by all of us.
Spread the word to educate our society