Tuesday 18 August 2015

My pasta with Del Monte Experience


     Italian pasta very new to my family members but I want to do an experiment with it. Being an employee I can't spend a long time in making a delicious recipe so, my recipe will be like a short and sweet which tastes yummy.

                                           I received a pack from Del Monte.
     

           My first experience with the pasta starts by seeing the package you know why I was excited by seeing pack alone. Let me clear it we prefer using good products and trusted products. I love it by seeing on the label since 1892 Dedicated for making pasta 100/100 trust towards Del Monte.
Find them at
 https://www.facebook.com/DelMonteIndia
http://www.delmonte.com/

        I like the Re- Closable Safety Seal company thinks of consumers safety. Good going after examining the pack I want to try it at home.

   Ingredients should be easy and simple for fast pasta making so I am using only a few ingredients and only 2-3 for garnishing. You can add a lot more ingredients I will explain them in detail and how to add  them.

    Coming to the topic directly Del Monte pack containing some tips about how to cook  you can follow them.

                                                    Ingredients List:




1. Olive oil is the best option normally I use groundnut oil, some may use mustard oil and so on. But     best alternate is olive oil it is my suggestion olive oil is very good for our health.
2.Onions medium- 2
3.Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
4.Chopped Coriander and Curry leaves - It's up to you limited usage will give your dish a good flavor.
5.Chopped Carrot or any others It's up to you.
6. Eggs - 2
7. Secret Ingredient and salt.
8.Adding turmeric helps a lot adding a little help in maintaining color.

   Secret Ingredient It is my mother's own Ingredient so all credits to my mother only. Before saying the ingredients list, I will say some facts about it. Be careful while preparing this Ingredient it is a mixture of spices so exact amounts are to be taken.

   How to say?   I will say it in a large quantity how my mom knows and using it from decades in many yummy recipes.

Secret Ingredient in two steps.

First step:

Use the exact amounts and made them into powder separately. I am just saying this ingredient in a large quantity use this ingredient in the exact amount which I specify to use.

    1. Cloves       - 100 grams
    2. Cinnamon  - 50 grams
    3. Star Anise  - 50 grams
    4. Mace          - 50 grams
    5. Nutmeg       - 6 No.s
    6. Cardamom  - 20 grams
    7. Poppy Seeds - 20 grams

    Please do grade them after getting these items from the grocery. Do not fry them if you want you can shade dry these spices. Be attentive while preparing ingredients they are so spicy.

  Grind them separately into a fine powder after cooling add all powders make a masala out of it. The masala you get here is further diluted with some more ingredients to form final Ingredient out of it.

 Second step:

  Take one tablespoon of prepared masala and add them with

    1. Red chilli powder - 2 tablespoons here chilli powder should be good quality which should not be so spicy. Well graded chillies are mashed into powder manually do not use smooth chilli powder I mean fully powdered chilli powder not an advantage for our recipe.
    2. Coriander seeds powder - 3 tablespoons
    3. Add pepper powder - 20 mg
    4. Assafoetida - Add 2 pinches do not add more than this.

    Add all these powders make a secret ingredient. This ingredient is called multi-cuisine ingredient by my mother.

   The final ingredient prepared can be used in preparing our delicious pasta.


   The process of preparing this ingredient for the first time takes time, but it will help you in many other ways. It will reduce time when you are really in a hurry for eating pasta.

  Procedure:


  •      Add water to the pasta do not forget to add salt and some olive oil.



  • Salt is added for taste oil is added so that boiling point of water is increased. Our pasta will be ready in minutes.



  • Cook the pasta for about 15- 20 minutes enjoy the delicious smell. I love the smell it resembles baby corn flavor. After cooking remove water from the pasta.


  • Coming to the process I already mentioned that it's an instant recipe so you can do it fast.
      Add oil wait for sometime add ginger garlic paste then wait until colour changes to light rose colour then add chopped coriander and curry leaves.

 



  • Add chopped onions stir it until colour changes then add eggs along with 1 spoon full secret ingredient wait until it becomes dry. Add pinch of salt which will add taste.
  • You can increase or decrease your secret ingredient quantity it's up to you but normally use 1 tablespoon that's enough.

 
 



  • Use the cooked pasta now keep it in the pan stir it for some time then your pasta is ready


       Now you can garnish your pasta accordingly. Do not forget to add cashew nut at the end you can use ghee for frying cashew nut. If you want it more speedy then you can grind that cashew into small pieces add along with secret ingredient.

        If you want pasta in a dry form as my father and my brother likes you can have it.


     Add sauce at the end along with this pasta if you want it.Your yummy pasta is ready within a very short time enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment