Saturday 11 July 2015

We can change the miserable life of beggars on streets


       Little masters on streets are talented they are not beggars. I personally spend a few hours with them for knowing their problems. Yes, they are not beggars they are being Ignored by the society and their parents because of poverty. They are not cared, no NGO or government taking care of them all are running a questioning campaign. Questioning campaign may be a new word but yes all are running their campaign with a hand full of questions blaming one above the other. Some are doing really good work for their upliftment, but it is not satisfied.

       I personally experienced and ask for a help from an NGO to help little masters on streets their reaction is quite different. They are saying we can't change their mindset they don't like working it's better to leave them like that. Is this a correct reason ????

      I want to share my personal experience. 2 days back I had a work at DRDO when I am in work a small boy came there maybe around 6-7 years asking for money. He came to me and asked for money I scared him first, come with me I will hand over you in a school after a long struggle he managed to escape from me. Within half an hour, a batch of around 15 kids came there and started searching for me. Imagine a situation I faced, first I was nervous by seeing them :) and after a while I just started interacting with them.

pic credits: www.youthkiawaaz.com

       They are begging on streets because they should collect money for their food and survival. I asked them if anybody is coming forward provide you food, shelter and education. What you will  do you are willing to come????

        No, they are not willing to come but one among them says I will come along with my parents. See how they love their parents I said ok parents are allowed along with you. Within a minute, all are willing to come with me see what a change. Government and NGO's fail to control begging because all are concentrating on children then what about their parents???

      Their parents can be empowered in works yes! we can change their life surely if you start now maybe 99% rejects you, but one will come with you. 1% change in their life may influence thousands of others. They are little masters yes they are having their own talents one among them is a singer, some are talented in drawing, some are dancers..... They are humans and their talent is awesome.


      Just if you need a change start doing something. I dedicate my posts to those little masters for educating our society.

    I want to share some winners stories in eradicating child beggars and trying hard for their success.
   http://www.genyuvaa.com/

      spread the word to educate our society..

No comments:

Post a Comment