Thursday 9 July 2015

cricket and its emotional touch in my life


       India is a country where people are passionate towards cricket. We respect cricket it's a magical world where all Indians are united for a single goal of achievement.

      My first introduction into the world of cricket when I was around 6-7 years old. My uncle and his friends are watching cricket in a television set leaving all their work.

      I started thinking why my uncle is inspired by cricket. He is very proud while seeing matches I think it is 1998-99 at Sharjah a mind blowing and a stunning performance from our Indian team in the semi-finals. My uncle is so happy and he started praying to god for India's victory in finals.
 
     Not only my uncle every Indian join their hands pray to god for team India's victory. Social activities raise at a higher rate.The World changes regularly as a part cricket changes whatever format it is People love cricket a lot.

      The day I never forget in my entire life  My uncle is crying for India's loss.Cricket had an impact on every Indian's mind it even enter into Indians blood and an emotional attachment is seen. I think even a farm labor knows about cricket. Popularity is so high that even in rural India it affects normal life.

      Roads, malls, even theaters are free on finals of some matches. The powerful game which can impact the normal life of a whole country. Cricket is a passion, Cricket is everything to Indians. Many people Even I sacrifice a full day for cricket.

      I experienced a day, even in our school teachers are so sad because they can't see cricket match on some days.Every corner of India wishes our cricketers for their success.. If team India won a match celebrations touch a roof of highness where one cannot imagine a state of joy.

      Not only India, In many countries cricket has a boom in its own  face. An example for that is ashes series what a lovely cricket. The Entire world is fond of cricket some formats like IPL unite all Parts of the world.

    I started exploring the world of cricket started playing it and watching with keen interest.

        But now time changes we entered into Digital era not only cricket whole world is in our hand. We need a browser which will satisfy our passion towards cricket. Whatever Internet package you get we need  quality, speed, and accuracy.

        I trust UC Cricket for this it updates content related to all its fields from news to video category. The best browser for all cricket lovers. It's designing and surfing is so easy and user- friendly it can be easily learned by all.


                 Now cricket is in our hand as UC Cricket http://www.ucweb.com/  don't worry if you have any work you can keep track on live streaming from UC Browser.It is a unique browser where everybody satisfy with their work.

              I trust UC Browser and especially UC Cricket  For giving value to our Time and mainly to respect our emotions towards cricket world.

                                           Love you UC Browser.

                                         Surf it All! Surf it Fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment