Sunday 9 August 2015

Let us fight for a united india


                          .Many of you aware of public firing in Kashmir may 2015.

                                                  Courtesy: www.thehindu.com

       This post is to answer all questions raised by my friends during a charitable event at Gurajarapalli. Who are you guys to ask me?? yes, I love Humanity a Hindu by born not a religious coward like you all. Yes I know what is happening around me I am aware how terrorism is growing under the sky. Blaming a single religion or a single country or a single state for all terrorist activities is not correct. Just read the above-mentioned article many such incidents are happening not only in Kashmir alone many places in the North-eastern states also.

      See friends we are living in a small world we don't know actually what is happening in their own places which force them to be diverted towards terrorism. I am very lucky to study in Tamilnadu having friends from all over India From Kashmir to Kanyakumari. My University studies helped me in understanding about India Here is a few pics...
                         
                                                         Me and my best friends.

                                A pic which unites all my friends from all over India.


      Religious discrimination in India it's a sensitive issue and I know if you type my full name in google search you will reach a forum in Indiblogger I don't want to touch that issue which may ignited much more fire.

      During my studies, I always want to learn something from my friends and I learned a lot now it's time to reveal all my experience with them. Why there is a discrimination between humans based on religion or cast or place why all you guys are not accepting all are equal.

      Criticizing others blaming others is so easy why you can't find your own mistakes. My college friends are being criticized before me several times because they are looking different from others. They are regularly been harassed. Many people see them differently uttering some useless words what, not everything.

     Criticizing goes to peaks where some mad questions are being raised I don't want to say those questions. But as an example I should say about a question which hurts me a lot "You guys enjoy with your sisters"? What a foolish question the hatred is being flamed by many people.

      This discrimination started raising which will end when all are against each other. Not only appearance and religion even traditional cuisines are being questioned by many people. Even I came across this situation being a south Indian our traditional cuisine is being questioned in many forums.

        First stop saying this region is not good these people are like this and that being an Indian first say "Unite India". Respect people, not their place, not their appearance, not their style, not their religion. Being an Indian we need to unite our hands and fight against discrimination.

      Please respect everyone we can break open the walls of discrimination in India. Friends come and join with us for a glorified future.

                                     Spread the word to educate our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment