Saturday 15 August 2015

Independence day event


     This event is conducted by my friends and me last year. This year event is much more satisfactory than before my post covers all those pics from a remote village named Lammasingi in Andhra Pradesh. Our Independence day celebrations are quite different from all others we help needy to help India with a pure heart.

A journey to the village Lammasingi  wikipedia.







                                   Help extended to many poor students in this village.






I think saluting a national flag offering sweets saying something about our India remembering leaders is common every citizen do this. If you really need a change in our country help others who are in needy even our freedom fighters want this to be developed in Indians. Serving motherland is not only a duty of a soldier It's a duty of all citizens. Serve India be a great Indian.

A screen shot of my conversation with Heidi juniper she says some valuable things about Indians and some about Indian freedom fighters. This conversation is on my previous post  on Rural India.

Oh, Champati, I love this blog, and your beautiful message. I love this statement: "We are poor i agree why people are discriminating us we are equal as you." I also love this: "We can learn anything we are your equals but it may take time that's all.

I want to say, too--It is a beautiful, heart-tugging message you are sharing. No human being likes being judged--for how they dress or live or how much money they have, or any other reason. I could understand your message about not criticizing or discriminating, with my whole heart. I feel the same way. I love the statement, "Don't ever criticize us help us we will be with you." What a wonderful message to the rest of humankind. 

The way you use English is heart-tugging because it is so direct--the way you write is almost like a poem. 

I have a suggestion... Although your English is VERY good, still, in some places, it is a little bit confusing. Is it possible to have a native English speaker read and edit it? 

I wouldn't suggest altering your writing style--I think your style is beautiful and should be honoured (kept intact) if you do have someone edit it. 

Also, you say, "contribute your help then miracles will happen" at the end of the post, and, because of your message and these words I really WANT to help, now! But I'm not sure how. How can a person who reads your blog contribute their help? Can they give money, through PayPal, or something? And if they do, who will receive it and what will they do with that contribution? (How will they use that money?)

I think you are beginning something important and wonderful and I believe many people will want to learn more about rural Indian life and to support people who are striving to create good lives for themselves. 

And of course--I already consider you and other rural Indians my equals. I know you're probably addressing urban Indians, not Americans, in your words about not discriminating, but... In my heart, all people are equal. Also, my country owes a very great debt to India, because of Mahatma Gandhi and his teachings on nonviolence. Without those teachings, I fear that the civil rights struggles and other serious social problems our society has faced might have devolved into violence. It is amazing, and beautiful, to me, to realize how much my country has benefited from a man from such a faraway place--a different culture, a different religion--a stranger--but of such wisdom and humanity in his heart, that he could teach us how to be better, ourselves.

I wish you all the best. heart emoticon

Heidi

What a great India and our freedom fighters changed many things in this world. The main teachings of all freedom fighters is to help society. So make a promise to yourself serve India for a better and glorious future.

Help atleast one student for his/her education on this Independence day.

Spread the word to educate our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment