Monday 20 July 2015

My experience in protecting endangered sea turtles


      Everybody is having a question how to conserve the environment and how to control mass extinctions of some species????

        Today in this post I am going to explain how to contribute help to conserve the environment. I am proud to say that I am an active volunteer in conserving sea turtles in our area. I am from Kakinada near to our city an island which is a tourist spot  in breeding seasons we are volunteers in that Hope island and in Coringa wildlife sanctuary.

          Yes I contribute some time to conserve these endangered species.

         Some clicks I have taken while working as a volunteer.












       No need of doing hard work in that place just collect eggs put them in a safe place that's all I helped them for 2 weeks.

       Friends come forward join in any volunteer organization. I joined with forest department officials for working there as a volunteer. Please conserve our nature see what is happening to these poor turtles because of human irresponsible practices like dredging in our area.




        Thousands of turtles arrive on Indian shores between months of December and May traveling thousands of miles from the Mexican coast.

      Many many organizations helping to conserve our nature come forwards help them. I am very sad to say that volunteers are very low so that thousands of eggs are spoiled and many turtles are being killed. By reading this post if one among you are willing to contribute your work towards conserving our nature I am very happy. Come forward get details from your local organizations join them contribute some help conserve our nature. Your contribution varies, but our ultimate goal is to conserve our nature.

                             

Spread the word to educate our society.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment