Monday 29 June 2015

The life of an autowala


              I think everybody is confused or excited why I am discussing the life of autowala? Is that important?

       I want to explain all of you how miserable their lives are. A popular advertisement in television a foreigner is being forced to pay a high price by an auto driver and somebody comes there and stop the thing and says we should respect foreigners. I think everybody recall the advertisement.

              Why auto drivers are demanding high amounts? Did you know why?
  • Before going deep into the topic, I should explain to you how drivers are important?
  • A driver knows everything about his owner. Drivers use to listen to everything what his/her owners is speaking, how much time they spend at a place, Behaviour of owner everything he knows even drivers are part of families in some cases.
  • In our epics also lord Krishna is a driver to Arjuna's chariot. 
  • Our life is in his hand when he is driving vehicle.
  • Everybody is cautious when appointing a driver. If you have a driver for your car you may understand what I am saying.
            Then what about auto drivers they are drivers for thousands and thousands of people.They know better than us about people and their problems what is the present state of living. So, I just went to an auto union office and ask them about people and their problems but, Interestingly I came to know about their problems. I just requested them I will pay you if you want I need some information regarding people and their problems. I just take a few papers with me around 3 papers I thought that is enough. But interestingly when I came out papers in my hand are 10 completely filled. 

            I think from now if you follow my blogs you will be excited to find such a huge kind of problems list  in our society.

         Today's my topic is about auto drivers.
                                                                 Coming to the point directly....
  • Every auto driver demands huge amounts Why?
  • Some people in transport department regularly collect fees from union offices. I ask them why? Reply from them is stunning. Police should bookcases nearly 100 ( I don't know the exact number) for every month and easily they come to auto union office collect some money and book some cases randomly.
  •  This is true, it is what happening in and around us.Transport department officials should bookcases and every month reports are sent to the government. It's easy for them to charge from auto drivers.
  • I got a doubt and asked him sometimes in regional newspapers I came across your auto unions are doing this and that. Is it true? You are mainly responsible in traffic jam, occupying public places......
  • Coming to that point, he says if for one month we didn't pay to media they will write whatever they want.For some incidents maybe we are responsible but not for all.
  • I was shocked!! You are paying to media?? Really?
  • Yes, we are paying them also every month media personals come and take some money from union office.we are paying them because if any incident happens they come with us for solving our issues. Every government official is fear of media. 
  • I asked them why you are paying to all you can complain to higher authorities???
  • They laugh at me and ask me what are you doing? I replied about me... Then they said all departments are same media is also supporting the police in their actions. If we are against any media personal then the police call us organize a meeting and says they are serving for us don't do it again. If we are against the police then they will open some case against us. So, we are following them collecting money from common people and delivering to officials.
  • I ask them how much money did you pay every month?
  • They are paying nearly 20% of their income.In some areas, corruption may not be there but this is happening in my area. 
  • What about the government is the government is not taking care?
  • No,  public or private bank is giving loans at cheaper interest rates. The government should take care about us it is our livelihood and this is not a business.
          Everybody who are going on road blame us and says you are responsible for this and that.All auto drivers are not bad only some in this large population it is possible.We hurry because we should reach our destination as speed as possible for next trip. We are also humans working hard for our family getting some money and leading our lives. Nobody recognize our hard work if auto is not there what will happen? Every common man depends on us either directly or indirectly. We are also serving to society but cheap to everybody.

           I think their argument is also right. We should recognize them don't blame them for every single reason.
           We discussed a lot of things, but I just give you a glance about it. If  I start explaining every single topic my blog will not end.

           About media and police, only some persons are doing this thing. I know honest people are there in these services also, we people like honest service.

           If you like this post share it. Spread the word to educate our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment